AudCAD is an Audio Community for Art & Design — an OCAD U student-run group working in partnership with the OCAD Student Union to provide an alternative space for creative expression in the Toronto art and design community.
Together we allow voices from OCAD U to be heard around the school and in the community. Stream our programs to hear from OCAD U students about such topics as audio art, design and art practises, local music, spoken word, and OCAD U happenings.
● We strive to provide an alternative space for creative expression.
● We encourage students to share ideas, stories, music, art, writing and other audio-based media across distances.
● We envision this as a space for shared dialogue on any and all matters.
● Through this exchange of expressing, listening, and creating, we aim to connect OCAD U students across disciplines and aim to connect OCAD U students with Toronto’s broader art and design community.
Give us a shout at email@example.com or fill out the form below!
* Only current OCAD U students can start a new podcast series.